Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sadly, life has been busy since post Quebec, and mostly with The Pedant and I being relatively sick with cold, mountains of laundry (finished! yay!), a visit to New York (more to follow) and just general exhaustion.

Food wise, our visit to New York was fun. We saw my family and ate really tasty things (i.e., spinach dip, a (homemade) baked mac and cheese, pastas, lots of good desserts that my mom made) and then went to a great place in Chinatown, Buddha Bodai. It's a 100% vegetarian restaurant that does dim sum and other great dishes. It's great for me because I can eat almost anything there. We had great dim sum Sunday morning.

We haven't made anything exciting this week, although (for the third time), we made Fusilli with Creamy Gorgonzola sauce. It's a Weight Watcher's recipe that is very tasty. I also got a new Weight Watcher's Cookbook, Mix and Match. I promise not to make this blog all about dieting, because anyone can find enough blogs about that, but TP and I are eating healthier (relatively at least, and without compromising our tastes or that fact that he's not on WW) and a new cookbook is exciting.

No comments: