Monday, March 3, 2008

Beagles Love Food, Ergo Appropriate Topic

I realize, that while this blog was created primarily about food, The Pedant and I often discuss occurrences in our lives and the like. I have let nearly 2 weeks pass by without one single mention of The Westminster Kennel Club and it's superb winner, Uno. As I have mentioned before, I am a big dog lover. I had a dog for 12 years and she was the best dog ever (I know every owner says this about his/her dog, but seriously, my beagle Tova takes the cake). TP and I have volunteered at a beagle rescue adoption day and I nearly walked home with a few beagles. We even have names picked out for the pooches. I understand that we are no where near ready for a dog (the whole time thing to walk him/her, getting up at 5 am to let him/her out, etc.), but GO UNO!

No comments: