Monday, April 16, 2007

A Barenaked Ladies Song Post

I forgot to discuss something quite important in my previous post, that I mentioned: alcohol. Or, really, the delicious drink I had with The Pedant on Saturday. At the restaurant we went to, since it was full (my guess: amazing food at lower-than-city-average prices), we had to wait. The Pedant and I got drinks, something we rarely due (my guess: frugality). The Pedant got a scotch and soda, while I enjoyed a Key Lime Martini. And it was tasty.

I personally like martinis. Well, the kind that have delicious flavored alcohol mixed in that masks the taste of the alcohol. The one time I tried a "regular" martini, I was disappointed. I think also because it was served in a regular, boring glass, as opposed to the, in my opinion, fancier and better glasses. I love martini glasses. Probably more than I actually like any kind of martinis.

No comments: