Monday, February 19, 2007

Fuzzy Foods...GROSS!

While The Pedant just posted about his lunch, including Okra, veggie crumbles, ramen noodles and corn, I would like it known that I dislike okra. I'm not sure why. I don't dislike it in the way that I dislike other veggies (as you will soon learn, I am "picky," according to The Pedant, I'm "fussy." I don't like tomatoes, cucumbers, most peppers (with the exception of a Dr. Pepper), beets, jicama, etc.), but the fuzzy taste is just too much for me.

While in this post I lauded my love of asparagus, I forgot to mention the phyllo-dough, feta and asparagus wrap then baked in an oven. Mmmmmm...cheese....

You will soon love my love for cheese. And I promise to get to my update on Iron Chef chocolate. Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pickled okra is magic.

Diana said...

The problem with okra is that it's SLIMY!