Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Would Cheeses Do?

I LOVE cheese. And that's probably an understatement. Really, I love cheese. (Well, I am still me, and I am still "fussy." (Or "picky," depending on who you ask.) I don't like Gouda, or cheddar (unless it's mixed in, I can't eat it plain), or really smelly cheeses, or American cheese, or brie.)

I do love all things cheesy. A few months ago, The Pedant and I had fondue. Now, that's a good meal: bread and melted cheese and long sticks. YUM!

I even broke a rule today for the love of cheese. I work in a library and shouldn't eat at my desk (people can see me). I got home late last night and didn't have milk for cereal or the time to eat it anyway, so I bought a bagel and cream cheese. Now, that's food too! There is nothing better in this world than scallion cream cheese on a bagel. (Can you tell now I'm from NY?) It was totally worth breaking a rule for--it was so delicious.

No comments: