Friday, July 20, 2007

CandyLand!

So I am a sweets-a-holic par excellence and truly love anything that is sweet and chocolatey, and cookie-ey, and bad for you. Mmmm... My sister and I were talking yesterday about our favorite candies, and for me, it's difficult to pick just one. I think though my favorite would be M&Ms.

Now, it's hard to pick just one, since each candy has their own delicious taste, but I think M&Ms win for the following reasons:
  • Different colors make it fun to eat organized (Eat only the reds first, in general or in each handful)
  • The candy shell makes it a challenge for those of us who like to savor each bit by sucking on a candy in a creative way
  • A whole package can take hours to finish...a candy bar is gone in 5 bites...
  • The dark chocolate M&Ms are quite tasty
  • They are fun to eat in movies if I choose to buy candy in movies (which is seldom, but when I was in High School....)
Other favorites:
Twix
3 Musketeers
Milky Way Midnight
Crunch Bars
Hershey's Kisses with Caramel or Peanut Butter

I don't tend to like candy or chocolate with nuts. I find it distracts from the taste. Hence why I don't usually get Snickers, M&M Peanut, or the little Mr. Goodbars.

No comments: