Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WSCP Update

July 9, 2007, 5:30 PM:
Mom: Sherbs, I have some bad news...I found these in the garbage disposal...[Holds up 2 cookie press inserts, all smushed and scratched]
Sherbs: It's ok. Whatever. One was good for cheese sticks, so I'll just use a different one. Oh well.

July 9, 2007, 7:30 PM:
[Cleaning up from dinner]
Garbage Disposal: Clink, Crush, Whirr, Clink...
Dad: Uh...that's not good.
M: Something's stuck. Another WSCP insert!
S: ...
GD: Clink, Cursh, Whirr, Clink...
D: Uh...Another one?!
S: WHAT? The good ones all fell through...no more heart shaped cookies...God damned WSCP! ARGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh SAD!!

-Stoner

Sherbs said...

It is, but I am determined still to make it work. Updates in the next few months.

(Not your fault. I blame W-S!)

QP said...

I'm sure that guy who often gets you things will be able to get additional disks for you if necessary.