Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Odd Foods

I know work for The Pedant remains busy. For me, though, it has gotten easier again (regardless of annoying people). So back to blogging!

Today's topic: Odd Food Combinations.

Last night, while Smel and Stoner were cooking up sandwiches, I enjoyed leftover egg drop soup and a quesadilla (of sorts). Individually, the foods are delicious. (The quesadilla was made with a tortilla, a few onions from the sandwiches, lite cheddar cheese and ricotta cheese, so it was only sort of a quesadilla.) Oh, and before dinner, I enjoyed a pickle.

Now, I love making odd combinations. For lunch on Saturday, I ate humus and refried beans with lettuce after eating french toast. I will often eat meals with 2 or 3 parts, that separately make people gag yet make me incredibly happy. I don't really know why I do it, but I do, and it is always tasty. Yum!

No comments: