Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Ode to Cheese

Basing off Annie's recent post about Kosher Pizza, which I don't usually care about, I do care about cheese. Which got me thinking about how I really, really, really love cheese. I even had some with my lunch today, and it was go-ood. It was of the ricotta variety, which is just ever so creamy and tasty.

That delicious substance is just so tasty I want to sing it's praises from the rooftops. So, I will write an acrostic:

Cheese is the best.
How I love my cheese.
Every day I try to consume thee.
Every day I gain just a bit more weight from eating so much of you.
So many varieties: from the icky Brie, to the smelly but yummy Gruyere, to the tart Provolone, to the salty Feta, to the holey Swiss, to the melty Cheddar, to the fantastic Ricotta and tasty Parmesan.
Eating such lovely cheese.

(See, I even have a chisatic structure...I'm so good!)

Mmm...Cheese...

No comments: